[Wcpr-members] Back in action

gm at wcpr.org gm at wcpr.org
Wed Feb 17 11:43:35 EST 2010

Greetings all,

Hope everyone enjoyed the snow day last week, because this week we are back
in action full force. There will be a meeting tonight at 9:30 in the
basement of Jacobus. Big news this week is that we now mobile unit back in
action, and a few new toys that we will be busting out to show off. As for
mobile unit, Friday is the day to be free as we have the NSBE fashion show
and an Athletics event, more details at the meeting. Otherwise stick around
for the LSD meeting afterwards. If you are interested in DJing you have no
choice but to attend, as we will be finalizing that aspect tonight.

See you all later.

Nicholas P. Barresi

General Manager

WCPR-Castle Point Radio