[Wcpr-members] Meeting Tomorrow 10/02/13

Nicholas Gonzalez gm at wcpr.org
Tue Oct 1 22:34:27 EDT 2013

Hey Everyone!

There will be a meeting tomorrow at 9:30. We have a lot of events this week
and there will be lots of details.

Don't forget that we have the Silk Royal Showcase this Friday October 4th.
Set-up is at 5:00pm and we will need as much help as possible. We take out
EVERY piece of gear we have in our mobile unit so this is a very good
learning experience for everyone.

City Challenge Obstacle Race is also this weekend. It's going to be
Saturday morning
and we really need your help for this one. It's going to be a long day.

Publicity! Tatyana has set up some awesome posters so please contact her so
you can have some awesome posters for your show.

See you all tomorrow!

--
Nicholas Gonzalez
Stevens Institute of Technology