[AIChE] Hey guys!

Jen Mcguire Jmcguire at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 26 22:45:40 EDT 2007

Hey there!

Just wanted to let you guys know some stuff since we didn't have a
meeting this week.

If you have about 3 minutes, go on the student section of the national
website and register as a national member for free! Here's the link to
make life easier, http://www.aiche.org/Students/Join/index.aspx, and
click on "Apply Online" on the right side of the page.

Once you're registered, let me know by Friday night if you were
interested in the national conference, held in Salt Lake City, Utah.
There is a $55 registering fee and I'm looking into flight information.
If you let me know after Friday night, it becomes $65 to register, but
we can still do that. It's your preference. Sorry about the late notice,
it took me a little to work things out, so whatever you wanna do. I'd
say if you could figure it out for Friday, latest is Saturday morning,
that might be better for your wallet.

Also, I'm looking into the Liberty Science Center trip. For all those
interested, I was wondering how you felt about the trip being on a
Saturday in November. I was thinking maybe something like the weekend
before Thanksgiving break (Nov. 16th) or around that area. Let me know
your thought on this and if you're interested in going as well as maybe
doing a fundraiser so that we don't have to pay a lot to go.

Finally, if anyone has any input as to a plant or some sort of job site
they would like to visit, please let me know so I can try to get in
touch with them and work on setting that up.

Thanks guys!
Have a good night!
~Jen =o)