[AIChE] Jr. SHPE Conference- Please read!

Jen Mcguire Jmcguire at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 17 12:52:30 EDT 2008

Hello everyone.  As some of you may be aware we are hosting the JR.

SHPE Conference this upcoming Friday - Saturday, April 18 & 19.

We greatly need and would appreciate confirmed mentors/host for this event.

We have a solid count of 14 students attending our conference.

10 from Union Hill, 4 from Hoboken. 4/14 are females. The guest will be

housed in the respective volunteer's dorm room.  Also, for Friday, we need

the volunteers to take these students to their classes/labs, etc.

Once again, we need as many volunteers possible for this event in order for

it to proceed as needed.  Please e-mail shpe at stevens.edu <mailto:shpe at stevens.edu> to confirm your

availability.

Attatched is the agenda for the Jr. SHPE Conference.

Any questions please email shpe at stevens.edu <mailto:shpe at stevens.edu>

Thanks