[AIChE] Career Fair- Wednesday, February 27th

Jen Mcguire Jmcguire at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 4 18:48:59 EST 2008

February 1, 2008
To Sabrina Rencher, President of National Society of Black Engineers,

The New Jersey professional section and Rutgers collegiate section of
the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) will be hosting a Career Fair at
Rutgers New Brunswick on Wednesday February 27th from 3 to 7pm. The
leading engineering and technical companies from the NJ/NY/PA areas
will be attending and recruiting for a range of engineering and science
positions.

We would like your help in getting the word out to the students at
Steven's Institute of Technology about this great networking and
interviewing opportunity. Students should bring plenty of resumes and
will also have the chance to win raffle prizes.

Any questions, please feel free to contact Christin Chiemingo at
njswe.info at gmail.com.

We thank you in advance for your support in helping to make this SWE
Career Fair a success and look forward to seeing you in February!

Sincerely,
                                       Christin Chiemingo
SWE Career Fair Committee

If there is enough interest in this event at Rutgers mayb we can
procure a bus to all go down there together or something.