[AIChE] EGB-NJ Movie Night at Stevens

Jen Mcguire Jmcguire at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 15 12:33:58 EST 2008

All -

Good morning.  I am a committee member of the Emerging Green Builders NJ
Chapter <http://www.egbnj.org> (EGB-NJ).  EGB-NJ represents a coalition
of students and young professionals intent on promoting the integration
of future leaders into the green building movement. We are a committee
of the New Jersey Chapter <http://chapters.usgbc.org/newjersey/> of the
US Green Building Council <http://www.usgbc.org/>, a non-profit
organization.  In order to integrate students and professionals into the
green building movement, we host periodic educational seminars on green
building, promote social events to build our community and arrange green
building tours in New Jersey.

EGB-NJ would like to host a movie night at Stevens.  We would like to
screen the movie Who Killed the Electric Car?
<http://www.amazon.com/Who-Killed-Electric-Martin-Sheen/dp/B000I5Y8FU/sr=8-1/qid=1164330064?ie=UTF8&s=dvd>,
and I was hoping that you would be interested in helping us promote the
event on campus.  We were planning on having the event the night of
February 26th.  I have reached out to the Jacobus Lounge in hopes that
we could use the lounge as an informal place to show the film.  Also, we
would most likely order pizza and soda for those who attend.

Please let me know your thoughts.  This is our first attempt to have an
event on campus, and we would like to have an ongoing presence at
Stevens.  The EGB's New York Chapter <http://www.egbny.org> has been
around a little longer than we have, and they have had some great
success in the city.  We are looking to reproduce that same success on
this side of the Hudson.  Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your help,

Ryan Brown
(609) 439-7051 cell
EGBNJ.org <http://EGBNJ.org>