[AIChE] College Bowl Oct 14th!

Jen Mcguire Jmcguire at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 9 13:34:34 EDT 2008

Hey everyone!

I hope your semester is going well thus far!

This upcoming *Tuesday, October 14th*, there will be a College Bowl in
Scotch Plains! It will consist of a team of 4 people (if there are more
they can also play too!) to answer chemistry and chemical engineering
questions on a _game show against other college students!_ There will be
a *FREE dinner* along with the game in a tasty restaurant! If you're
interested in participating, please *e-mail me back no later than 9:00AM
tomorrow morning* (Friday, October 10th) to let me know. _Transportation
will be provided!

_Hope to hear from you all soon! It'll be a lot of fun!
~Jen =o)