[AIChE] Some Updates

Owen Jappen ojappen at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 8 19:55:01 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone!

First off, there are *THREE SPACES LEFT *for the Pharmacy plant tour
tomorrow afternoon.  We will be leaving from the front of the Howe Center at
1:45.  If you are interested in coming email me back!  The only fee is
*$20* for
transportation.

Reminder:

*Tuesday April, 13th: *Guest speaker from the Dow Chemical Company in *Babbio
304 *at *1:00*.  Refreshments will be served and there will be great
information!

*Tuesday April, 20th: *Exothermic Spring -- Thermite Reaction, BBQ and a
great way to spend the afternoon.  Other AIChE chapters have been invited
and will possibly be in attendance.  It starts at *noon* so come on down!

****NEW STUFF****
*
*
General Body *BOWLING *Meeting!!!  April 14th @ the Howe Bowling Alley @ 5pm