[AIChE] Recap & Sign Ups & BBQ!!

Owen Jappen ojappen at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 14 19:35:31 EDT 2010

Hey everyone!

Thanks to all who came out to the bowling meeting today!  Hopefully we'll do
it again soon!

For those of you not at the meeting, here are some things to sign up for if
you're interested:

*Accepted Students Day (4/18)*

*We need people to sit at the AIChE table from 2- 4 (you don't have to stay
the whole time).  You'll just b answering any questions they have about
Chemical Engineering, encouraging them to add their email, and explain what
it is we do (and hand out flyers).*
*
*
1) Mark Hall
2) Barret Elward
3) Sean Fahy
5)
6)
7)

Email back if you're interested

*Thermite Reaction BBQ (4/20)*
*
*
We need people interested in working the BBQ and setting up everything (come
by the side of Humphreys at 12:30).  Also, if anyone wants to DJ, lend their
speakers or make some playlists email me back.

Other than that, don't forget to come ENJOY THE BBQ and see the THERMITE
REACTION at 1pm on the side of Humphreys on April 20th!

Email back with any questions,
- Owen