[AIChE] End of Summer

Owen Jappen ojappen at stevens.edu
Mon Aug 23 20:39:27 EDT 2010

Hey Everyone,

Hope you have all enjoyed your summers and are ready for an AIChE packed
semester!  You'll receive a full calender of events for the semester in the
next couple of days or so.  In the mean time, I encourage you all to sign up
for National Membership at http://www.aiche.org/Students/Join/index.aspx

The application process is quick, the benefits are astounding (we'll discuss
at one of the first meetings of the semester), and you receive a free
welcome package upon signing up!

NJ North Section of AIChE is also holding a meeting at:

*Edison** National Historic Site*

 Main Street and Lakeside Avenue

West Orange, NJ 07052

on

*Saturday - September 25, 2010*

*
*

This includes a FREE TOUR of Edison's lab AND a chance to network with
professional Chem Es and students!  RSVP by replying to this email.
 Attendance is only guaranteed to the first 30 people to respond in the
North NJ Section!

As always, email back with any questions!

- Owen