[AIChE] Events!

Owen Jappen ojappen at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 26 16:57:16 EDT 2010

Hello Chem Es!  The AIChE List-Serve is now up and running.  If you ever
want to be removed from the list, see instructions below.  Otherwise, here
are some upcoming events:

*Pharma Trip*
*Friday - 4/9 - 1:45pm (Meet In front of Howe)*
*$20 transportation fee - *get it to me ASAP if you want to go, or my
mailbox: S - 1111 (Make sure you stick a note with it saying it's you!)
**First Come, First Serve**

*Ambassador Speaker - Jim Strunk (The Dow Chemical Co.)*
*4/13 -- 1:00 -- BC 304 [Food, Fun & Knowledge!]*

*Exothermic Spring*
*4/20 -- 1:00 -- Humphrey's Lawn*
Thermite Reacion & BBQ!

More to come!  Email back with any questions & nominations for Better Know a
Chem-E!

- Owen

And of course -- I leave you with a joke:

If a bear in Yosemite, and one in Alaska fall into water, which one would
dissolve faster?

The one in Alaska, because it's polar
*ba-dum-ch*