[AIChE] Events for the Week!

Owen Jappen ojappen at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 19 17:00:42 EDT 2010

Hey Everyone,

Here's the events for this week -- feel free to come to any or all of them.
 Freshmen will receive E101 Credit for event number 3!

*1) Chem E Car Meeting -- Tuesday -- 5pm -- McLean 004 (Basement)*
    Come to the first Chem E Car meeting of the semester!  Start planning
for the this year's competition and learn more about the competition
overall.

*2) GBM / National AIChE Speaker -- Wednesday -- 2pm -- McLean 004
(Basement)*
    Info and events for our chapter will be discussed as well as benefits
from National AIChE

*3) Guest Speaker Babu Rao -- Wednesday -- 4:30 -- Kidde 228*
    Babu Rao is known internationally and holds several patents, including
the patent for unleaded gasoline.  He's enthusiastic and is eager to share
advice and thoughts with as many students as possible.  Come learn more
about Chem Eng jobs and applications, and enjoy refreshments!  (Also see
attached)

Let me know if you have any questions.  Shirts are still available for
anyone who still wants one.  You can also sync AIChE's calendar with your
own -- http://www.stevens.edu/aiche/Events.html

Also, SENIORS -- don't forget to check out:
http://careerengineer.aiche.org/home/index.cfm?site_id=1932 when job
hunting!

- Owen