[AIChE] Horse Ride Into the Sunset

Owen Jappen ojappen at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 6 18:19:56 EST 2011

ChemEs!

As the sun sets on yet another semester while you ride your noble steed
toward the horizon of your future having completed yet another arduous
semester at our fair institution of learning, I bid that you take heed of
the following points:

1) "Hankering-for-a-Hiatus/Holiday-Hangout in McLean 04" -- There'll be
food, movies, friends and good / much needed distractions as the semester
draws to a close.

2) AIChE NJ Section Holiday Party on Dec 13th in Scotch Plains [6-10] --
Free food and fun! RVSP back to me ASAP

3) AIChE North Section Party - Dec. 21st in East Hanover [6-10]  -- Free
food and fun! RSVP back to me ASAP

4) If you actually have a horse and wish to metaphorically ride it off in
to the sunset Friday evening, please let me know ASAP.

Go easy on the 1,3,7-trimethyl-1*H*-purine-2,6(3*H*,7*H*)-dione,
3,7-dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione!

Owen