[AIChE] Present Research at Stevens Conference April 14

dmontei2 dmontei2 at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 28 14:04:52 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to remind you that if you are interested in presenting a
research poster or PowerPoint at the 2012 AIChE Mid-Atlantic Regional
Student Conference, you should let me know by April 1. The deadline to
submit an abstract is April 5.

I strongly encourage you to present - it's an opportunity to network,
it's good public speaking practice, and it looks good for our AIChE
chapter, our department, and Stevens as a whole to have undergraduates
involved in quality research projects. If you'd like more information,
feel free to ask. Below are some guidelines regarding the competitions
if you're interested:

http://www.aiche.org/Students/Conferences/papercompetition.aspx
http://www.aiche.org/Students/Conferences/posterguidelines.aspx
http://www.aiche.org/uploadedFiles/Students/Conferences/poster_judgeform.pdf