[AIChE] Events

Owen Jappen ojappen at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 9 12:14:23 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to keep you up to date on all events since we won't have a
meeting this week due to Columbus Day:

1) Quiz Bowl -- A week from tomorrow (10/17).  Please respond if you have a
car / would be able to drive.  We'll be carpooling together.  Also respond
if you'd like to attend / compete in general.  Dinner will be included at
the *Snuffy's* in Scotch Plains.

2) Societe de Chimie luncheon 10/17 (1130 - 130) at the Yale Club in NYC.
 Email back before *this Friday* to be registered.

3) NY Metro Section Dinner (10/15) -- More info and RSVP information here:
http://www.aiche-metrony.org/Sep12/Regis.html?utm_source=Final+Call+for+Oct12+Event&utm_campaign=Oct12+Final+Mailing+&utm_medium=email

4) Mole Day Celebration -- 10/23 @9pm in Jacobus.  Email back if you'd like
to help plan / set up!

6) National Registration: http://www.aiche.org/community/membership  Fill
it out if you haven't!

7) Did you notice there isn't a 5?

8) Email Palash <pmehta8 at stevens.edu> if you'd like to be on the Ethics
Bowl Team next Wednesday or for more info!