[AIChE] Upcoming Events

Ethan Kirschner e.kirschner17 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 18:49:15 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone had a good long weekend. He is an updated list of this
semester's remaining events:

   - On Wednesday, *4/3 from 4-5pm in BC 122*, URS Energy and Construction
   will be sending a *representative to talk about the FE* (fundamentals of
   engineering); why it's important, how to study, etc. *FREE
PIZZA!*Please let me know if you will attend.
   - On Thursday,* 4/18 from* *3-4pm in EAS 222*  a *guest speaker from
   Brystol-Myers Squibb* will be giving a talk.
   - There is a* CM&E Luncheon this Thursday, April 4th beginning at 11 am*.
   If you are interested, please contact me and I will provide you with the
   details.
   - *Conference people*: please fill out this form
   https://orgsync.com/41943/forms/40192. We will be meeting at the PATH
   station at 6:45 am (no later). The following link is the route we will be
   taking:
   http://www.njtransit.com/sf/sf_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=TripPlannerItineraryFrom
   .
   - Lastly, we will be having a *department BBQ* in the coming weeks! *Contact
   Kenny* (ktrimble at stevens.edu) if you would like *to help him plan!*

Note, *we will not be having a meeting this week*.

Regards,
Ethan