[AIChE] ACS CM&E Luncheon on Wednesday

Ethan Kirschner e.kirschner17 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 21:00:52 EST 2013

Hey guys! So *this Wednesday, December 4th from 11am-2:30PM*, ACS will be
having their annual Christmas Party and the Yale Club and New York City and
it would be great if you could attend. Last year executives fromBASF, Dow
Chemical, DuPont, Ashland, Air Products, DSM, Evonik, Catalent, Deutsche
Bank, UBS, Morgan Stanley, Rothschild, Citibank, Deloitte, Accenture and
McKinsey were all in attendance and this is a great networking experience
if you are still looking for full-time jobs or even internships.

If you are interested in attending please email me by *Monday 12PM *and I
will register you.

To make sure we are there in time, we will be meeting in *the McLean lobby
at 9:55 AM* *SHARP! *Christina DeLago will be leading the group so look out
for her.

Regards,

Ethan