[AIChE] - First Meeting for the Spring 2014 Semester

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 5 00:25:51 EST 2014

Hello, Stevens Chemical Engineers

The AIChE Stevens Chapter is planning on hosting it's first General Body
meeting *Wednesday, February 5th, 2014, in McLean basement (X004) at 9:00PM*.
However due to the inclement weather conditions that may arise, it is
unlikely that we will be hosting this meeting. However, this DOES NOT mean
that the meeting is cancelled. If Stevens closes for the day, then we are
planning on our first meeting to be next Wednesday at 9PM. However, as of
now, since Stevens will open at 11 AM, we will be meeting at 9PM.

All current plans and events will be discussed at this first meeting, and
we are planning on meeting weekly.

Yours Truly,
Palash P. Mehta