[AIChE] - General Body Meeting 2

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Sun Feb 16 00:18:16 EST 2014

Hello, fellow Chem-E's

This Wednesday, February 19, 2014, at 9:00PM, we will be hosting our 2nd
General Body meeting in McLean Basement.

Our main action items that we will be focusing primarily on will include
the AIChE Conference in UVA, Chem-E Car (of which we hope to have a car
ready by next year), and our newly formulated ASPEN workshop. For those who
don't know, we are considering an ASPEN tutoring workshop every Sunday
afternoon and anyone who is well versed in ASPEN can tutor the "course" for
the benefit of those who are not only taking the course but also to
freshman and sophomores who want a jump start into the software.

Email Ethan Kirschner or myself back if you are interested in tutoring the
ASPEN workshop.

Email us back if you have any questions, comments, or concerns

-Palash Mehta