[AIChE] First GBM, Wednesday 1/29, 9pm

Ethan Kirschner e.kirschner17 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 22:40:19 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a good weekend. This *Wednesday at 9pm in McLean 004* we
will be having our first meeting of the semester. Here,* we will be holding
elections for all executive board positions*. If you are interested at all
in running for a position,* I encourage you to attend this meeting- even if
you have not been very active in AIChE in semesters past.* Adding a
leadership position such as this to your resume can greatly bolster your
chances of getting jobs and internships. Below are the positions:

   - President
   - Senior Vice President (senior meaning you out rank the junior VP, you
   do not have to be a senior)
   - Junior Vice President (same thing, you do not have to be a junior)
   - Treasurer
   - Secretary

See all of you on Wednesday!

Regards,