[AIChE] Free Lunch in NYC: Wednesday, Feb. 12th

Ethan Kirschner e.kirschner17 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 23:56:52 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

On Wednesday, Feb. 12th from 11:30 AM to 2 PM there will be a free
networking luncheon at the Yale Club in NYC. Below are the details for the
event:

*Topic: The State of the Chemical Industry:  Outlook for 2014 and Beyond*

*Given the major changes occurring in the economy and the chemical industry
and the ongoing economic and financial recovery, Societe de Chimie
Industrielle has gathered an exceptional expert panel to share their views
on the topic of "The State of the Chemical Industry: Outlook for 2014 and
Beyond." Each speaker will give his perspectives on what is happening, why
it is happening, and what one can expect for the rest of 2014 and beyond.
We expect attendees to come away with perspectives on what each company can
do to survive and make the right decisions.*

*If you are interested in attending, please let me know no latter than
Thursday, February 6th. *The dress is business casual. So far I have the
following people attending in addition to me:

Christina DeLago          Julia Chung          Carlo Olivadoti

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Ethan