[AIChE] - Zeppelin Hall (Jersey City) Networking event

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 4 01:21:12 EST 2014

This *Thursday, November 6th, from 6:30PM to 8:00PM*, AIChE Youth
Professionals Society will be hosting a networking session in Jersey City
(Zeppelin Hall). Appetizers and drinks will be provided, free of cost, to
all students with current school ID. If you are interested in attending,
please let me know. I will sign you up and send you further details.

This is right before our Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream event (Hayden Lounge
9:00PM) - you get your dinner and dessert all by attending AIChE events!

Palash Mehta