[AIChE] Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Event (GOOD JOB TEAM!)

Rebecca Barresi rbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 6 23:30:58 EST 2014

Hi guys!

A BIG thanks to all who came out tonight to support our club! We had a
whole 51+ students show up to enjoy some ice cream (go us!).

A special shout-out to the following members for especially stepping up and
helping us out:

   - Russell Bechmann
   - Stephen Bosomworth
   - Tommy DiMeo

We really appreciate your help! If I am missing anyone who helped (I'm
super sorry if I did, I was busy swiping people in), THANKS A TON TOO!! :)

During our next meeting (either before or after our elections), we will
discuss the event to decide on improvements before we host it again next
spring (I know a big concern was the milk/cream not freezing all the way).

Anyways, have a fantastic weekend, you all deserve it, and see you
Wednesday at our GBM #4 (ELECTION MEETING WOOO!)

Rebecca

PS Fill out nominations if you want to! They'll be open until the 11th on
Ducksync under our forms!