[AIChE] - North Jersey Section Meeting

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 3 15:45:17 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

So if you are interested in attending the North Jersey Section Fall 2014
Lecture Series, please email me back. I know a couple of you have
responded.

The dates are Tuesday October 7th 2014 and Tuesday October 14th, 2014, and
the event is located in West Orange. The event registration begins at
6:00PM on both days. Details are attached.

If you haven't responded and would still like to attend, either both days
or just one of the days, please do so at aiche at stevens.edu. The event is
FREE for ALL students, as long as you bring your school ID. Event is
business casual.

Thank you,
Palash Mehta