[AIChE] Yearbook Pictures

Rebecca Barresi rbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 28 16:08:07 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

Sorry for the double emails. I made a typo. Tomorrow is actually the 29th,
not 28th. So, pictures, Wednesday October 29th at 8 PM on 2nd floor Howe!

ALSO IMPORTANT. ANYONE WHO BOUGHT A SHIRT (PAID ALREADY) PLEASE MEET WITH
US EARLIER SO WE CAN GIVE YOU YOUR SHIRT TO WEAR IN THE PHOTO. I WILL BE
AROUND 7:30PM AND WILL EMAIL THOSE WHO BOUGHT ONE SOON WITH A LOCATION TO
PICK IT UP.

For all else, if you have a chemistry-related shirt you would like to wear
in the photo, go for it! If not, thats cool too!

See you tomorrow!
Rebecca