[AIChE] ChemE Car Meeting: 7-9

Nicolas Gural nick13154 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:34:47 EDT 2015

Fellow ChemEs, I am the new ChemE Car chair. Today there is  an info
meeting, know the team, and sign-up for the ChemE car team. The team will
have be working on two separate cars and be splitting into two teams. One
team will be lead by myself and work on a battery car similar to the one
that we were originally going to submit in this past weekend's conference.
Another team will be lead by Alan, our fearless leader, and will be working
on a pressure car design. If you want to be a part of the team, come out
tonight and sign up. We would like to expand our team and have a both cars
compete next year at the regional conference.

--
Nicolas Gural
Stevens 2018
nick13154 at gmail.com