[AIChE] Your February Newsletter

Alan Rempel arempel at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 2 22:17:26 EST 2015

 [image: Please allow images]
[image: Please allow images] <https://www.facebook.com/groups/stevensaiche/>

Stevens AIChE
 Join our DuckSync![image: Please allow images]
<https://orgsync.com/join/48025/american-institute-of-chemical-engineers>
[image: Please allow images]
<https://orgsync.com/48025/files/553404/show>Stevens
AIChE February NewsletterPlease join our DuckSync and Facebook pages!
Our Website[image: Please allow images]
<http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/aiche/home>

 Upcoming Events - February 2015
GBM #12/4/2015 - 9:00PMMcLean 004[image: Please allow images]

Join us for AIChE's first GBM of 2015! We'll be going over the semester's
events and eating pizza.
CM&E ACS Luncheon2/6/2015 - 11:30AMPenn Club, NYC[image: Please allow
images]

The Chemical Marketing and Economics topical group of ACS meets this month
to discuss the Petrochemical Industry. This is a great networking
opportunity and free for students. Register by contacting aiche at stevens.edu
Yale Club Luncheon2/11/2015 - 11:30AM50 Vanderbilt, NYC[image: Please allow
images]

Network with industry executives at the free-for-students monthly Societe
de Chimie luncheon. It sure beats Pierce. Register by contacting
aiche at stevens.edu

 Events Cont'd
AIChE Awards Dinner2/17/2015 - 6:00PMBabbio Atrium[image: Please allow
images]

Join the AIChE North Jersey section professionals in their annual
recognition dinner. Get to know local chemical engineering professionals
while enjoying a catered dinner.
YPC Happy Hour2/26/2015 - 6:00PMMorristown, NJ[image: Please allow images]

Enjoy appetizers and a few drinks (for the 21+) while socializing with the
young professionals of the NJ area.Get to know the people you'll be working
with in a few years.
Chem-E-CarOngoingMcLean 004[image: Please allow images]

Help the Chem-E-Car team finish our competition vehicle, the newly
christened "Chem-e-kaze." Contact arempel at stevens.edu with interest.

Have any questions, concerns, or feedback? Send us an email at
aiche at stevens.edu or contact us through the website
<http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/aiche/contactUs>!