[AIChE] - Chemical Engineering Awards Dinner

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 10 16:51:45 EST 2015

Hello, fellow Chemical Engineers!!

On behalf of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, I would like to
invite you all to the Chemical Engineering Awards Dinner on *February 17th,
2015 at 6:00 PM in Babbio Center Atrium*. We are so proud to be awarding
our students awards and scholarships based on merit and achievements in the
AIChE Chapter. Please do come out in congratulating all winners, all while
networking with members of our AIChE Regionals Executive Board and with
students from the New Jersey Institute of Technology.

The event is business formal and the networking will begin at 6:00PM. If
you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do let me know.

Thank you all
Palash Mehta