[AIChE] - Awards Dinner Recap

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 19 18:42:25 EST 2015

Hello, fellow ChemE's

I would just like to recap on Tuesday's AIChE Awards Dinner. First of all,
I would like to congratulate the winners of the Regional Scholarships.
Second of all, I would like to thank the professors and students who made
the dinner possible. We have a made quite a few connections with NJIT and
they were pleased with the way we organized the event.

Professor Zhao, our advisor, has emailed me a link to a Youtube Clip about
one of the presentations that was going to be shown at the dinner, but was
not. This clip was suggested by our section advisor, Peter Sibilski. I
would suggest you all to take a look at it - its only a few minutes long
but it is pretty interesting.

"The Promise of Chemical Engineering"
http://www.aiche.org/community/giving/videos/aiche-foundation-heralds-ches-promise-new-compelling-film

Be proud to be a Chemical Engineer!