[AIChE] Fwd: AIChE dinner meeting

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 8 11:10:41 EST 2015

Hello, fellow AIChE members,

Hope you are all having a wonderful break. If you are interested in joining
me to attend the North Jersey section dinner this coming Tuesday (a week
before school starts), please do email me back. I can drive people to and
from the location if need be. I think this would be a great way to get our
name out and have a strong Stevens AIChE chapter attendance.

Again, do email me back if you are close by in NJ and would like to attend.
Or if you want to come by yourself or another separate group, but wish to
tell me you will be coming, also do that.

Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your break,

Palash