[AIChE] Spring Chem-E-Car Sign-Ups

Alan Rempel arempel at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 16 10:53:57 EST 2015

ChemEs,

TL;DR - If you're interested in working on the Chem-E-Car, please respond
to this email with the times you're available (please give me at least 4-6
hours/week). I'd prefer to have them by Monday.

For those who don't know, AIChE's Chem-E-Car project is an annual
competition engaging college students in designing and constructing a car