[AIChE] GBM #3 - Wednesday, March 4th

Alan Rempel arempel at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 2 17:44:28 EST 2015

ChemEs,

We'll be having our second GBM of the semester this Wednesday, March 4th,
at 9PM in X004 (with the candlestick).

At the meeting, we'll be transitioning to our 2015 E-Board and selecting
Minor Board members. An update to the bylaws will be proposed. Our upcoming
events, including Thermite Hot Chocolate and the Relay for Life will be
discussed.

We will also offer registration or interest lists for the following events:

   - ACS Chemical Marketing and Economics Group Luncheon
   - Societe de Chimie Luncheon
   - YPC Happy Hour
   - Pharmetic Plant Tour
   - 2015 Regional Conference

Details, dates and times will be discussed at the meeting and in the March
Newsletter (sorry, I'll be a little late with that). If you are unable to
attend the meeting and wish to register, reply to this email with interest.

There may or may not be pizza.

See you all on Wednesday,

Alan Rempel