[AIChE] - Plant Tour Tentative Schedule

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 10 18:56:29 EDT 2015

Hello, Chemical Engineers,

So, as you know, we will be hosting a plant tour to the Alzo International
(Pharmetic) plant in Sayreville NJ on March 27th, 2015. The tentative
schedule is as follows:

   - Leave campus at around 9:30 AM and get to the plant at around 10:30
   AM.
   - Presentation on the plant, including the technical aspects of what
   happens at the plant.
   - Tour of the plant.
   - Questions and light refreshments.

The hope is to complete the tour by around 1:00 PM and get back to campus
by *no more than 2:00 PM*.

We will have to *limit the number of signups to 20 people (First come first
served)*. *PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK* if you wish to attend. You may have to
fill out liability waivers and bus forms - I will email those to you if
they are necessary. If you emailed me back stating that you wish to go, you
don't need to email me back unless you know you can't go anymore

*Signups WILL CLOSE by the 20th*.

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please email me back.

Palash Mehta

P.S - Come tomorrow to enjoy some hot chocolate in Morton Lawn :D