[AIChE] - Plant Tour Next Week

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 18 17:12:05 EDT 2015

Hello, Chemical Engineers,

Hope everyone's break is going well!

As you all know, next week (Friday March 27th) is the plant tour to
Pharmetic, a company specializing in personal care and cosmetic products,
down in Sayreville NJ. Anticipated time (leaving campus to arriving back on
campus): 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM

If you are interested in attending, please email me back *as soon as
possible* so I can put you down on the list. We will have a bus - however,
if you have a car on campus and would be willing to drive if worst comes
worst, please also let me know.  If you have already responded with a
decision (yes or no), you do not need to email me back.

Thanks,
Palash Mehta