[AIChE] - Happy Hour and Monthly Discussion

Palash Mehta pmehta8 at stevens.edu
Mon May 25 18:37:27 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Hope your summer break is going well. I am emailing you all out today about
some more networking opportunities in NJ. One of them is a happy hour in
Morristown (Thursday May 28th) , and the other is a guest lecture talk in
Roseland NJ (Tuesday June 2nd).

Attached is more information about the two events. Both start between 6:00
and 6:30 PM.

If you are interested in attending either or both of these, please do get
back to me as soon as possible. It would be great to have some Stevens
representation in these professional events.

Thanks,
Palash