[AIChE] GBM #2 Wednesday at 9PM in X004

Alan Rempel arempel at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 19 17:30:36 EDT 2015

ChemEs,

Our second GBM of the semester is this Wednesday at 9PM in X004. We'll be
hosting a small expo on student outcomes in chemical engineering and
discussing our upcoming events, the Relay for Life and a new honor society.

We will have several upperclassman talking about their work experience and
research opportunities in chemical engineering. If you're curious about the
scope of chemical engineering at Stevens or looking for different
perspectives, come and listen to what your peers have discovered. If you're
interested in sharing your experience at the meeting, please contact me or
Tommy Wolinski (twolinsk at stevens.edu).

The Relay for Life is an annual charity drive from the American Cancer
Society aimed at raising research funds and celebrating survivorship. The
actual relay will take place in the Spring, but raising money and awareness
can start now. You can sign up and join a team here:
http://www.relayforlife.org/stevensnj. AIChE would love your support - our
goal is to raise $1000 by next Spring.

Omega Chi Epsilon is an honor society for chemical engineers, promoting
Recognition, Investigation, Service, Comradeship, and Professionalism. We
have been working to bring a colony to Stevens for a while, and recently
received the green light. More information about the society and membership
requirements will be available at the meeting.

See you all on Wednesday,

Alan Rempel