[AIChE] AIChE Monthly Meetings - Upcoming Events

Janice Frontera jfronter at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 16 14:33:21 EDT 2015

Hello All,

My name is Janice Frontera and I am the Publicity Chair for Stevens' AIChE
student chapter.  As a member of AIChE, you are invited to attend numerous
networking dinners.  Please see the list below for some of the upcoming
events.

   - AIChE North NJ Section Dinner (see attachment for more information)
      - Tuesday, September 29, 2015 (6 - 9pm)
      - *“Practical Distillation Science - The Art of Making Rum”*
      - Students with a current student ID are free!
   - AIChE Metro NYC Section Dinner
   - Tuesday, October 21, 2015 (5:30 - 7:30 pm)
      - Annual Meeting
      - Ukrainian East Village Restaurant

If you are interested in attending the distillery tour, please sign up on
the google doc below.  I will send out another google doc for the AIChE
Metro Section Dinner closer to the event.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K-ij7uMNdrgSa3MQk7JWnuQ_LSKwWk9IxmWEEaKSaiE/edit#gid=0

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding any of the events!

Best Regards,

Janice Frontera
B.E. Chemical Engineering, 2016
M.E. Engineering Management, 2017