[AIChE] ChemE Car Meeting Today 3-5

Nicolas Gural nick13154 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 07:03:45 EDT 2015

Hello everyone, my name is Nicolas Gural and I am the ChemE car chair. ChemE is a project that the Chemical Engineers in AIChE participate in throughout the school year to compete in a competition in early April.
Today there will be an information session/ sign up to be a part of the team. If you are interested to learn please come to McLean 004 at 3 to learn more. If you are interested and you cannot attend please email me at nick13154 at gmail.com.

To the current team right now: today's meeting I would like you to attend to tell what ChemE car has done for you. In addition, the iodine clock or a new timing system needs to be tested. If that can get started by Ryan DeFlice and some others since he was able to produce the best results last year that'd be great.

Thank you,

Nicolas Gural
nick13154 at gmail.com
Stevens '18