[AIChE] GBM #2 Wednesday at 9PM in X004

Alan Rempel arempel at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 7 09:54:18 EST 2016

ChemEs,

AIChE's second GBM of the semester will be this Wednesday at 9PM in X004.
We'll be discussing our upcoming events and opening officer nominations for
our upcoming elections on March 30th.

We will DEFINITELY have pizza.

We are looking to have a few students talk about their experiences in work
or research at the upcoming GBM - if you've had an interesting experience
or project you'd like to share, please let me know.

Attached is a copy of the Constitution and bylaws. If you're interested in
a position, please review it to understand your responsibilities. AIChE
minor board positions (Publicity Chair, Chem-E-Car Chair, and Omega Chi
Epsilon Liaison) are by appointment of the e-board and are not elected
positions. Those seeking nomination for President or Treasurer must have
been a member of the club for at least a full year.

If you've been on the fence about seeking a position, now is an excellent
time to get involved. Most positions will not be contested by incumbents.

See you all on Wednesday,

Alan Rempel