[AIChE] Co-Op/Intern Opportunity at IFF

Tao Chen tchen3 at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 28 15:57:16 EDT 2016

Hi fellow ChemE,

My name is Tao Chen. I am currently a PhD student in Prof.Simon Podkolzin’s
lab. We have a research collaboration with International Flavors and
Fragrances who is currently seeking Co-op/interns for a research position.
I have included the job description below. There is a requirement that the
intern needs to be available from summer (preferred) 2016 to December 2016.
If interested, please email your resume to Dr.Sunitha Taderpalli (S
unitha.tadepalli at iff.com).

*Job Title*

Co-op intern

*Department*

Process Research

*Job Description (3-4 sentences)*

• Assist engineers with various projects and lab experiments
• Assist engineers with modeling, calculations, data analysis, and report
preparation.
• Assist engineers with presentations, reports, and communicate results.

*City where the work will be performed:*

Union Beach

*State where the work will be performed:*

New Jersey

*Hours*

40 hrs per week

*COMPENSATION INFORMATION*

*Pay Rate*

$20/hr

Best Regards,
Tao Chen
PhD Candidate
Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
Stevens Institute of Technology
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Office: 201-216-8981