[AIChE] Come learn about Beer! GBM Wednesday at 9

Russell Bechmann rbechman at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 7 13:41:52 EST 2016

Hi ChemEs,

Our next GBM is this Wednesday, 11/9 in McLean 004 at 9PM. Luke Malvey will
be giving a talk about the process of beer brewing. We will also be
discussing our plans for next semester.

Also, don't forget to come to come to Professor  Joseph Stanzione's talk
Wednesday afternoon at 1 in BC221. In addition to discussing graduate
degrees in Chemical Engineering, Professor Stanzione will be discussing his
work on bio-based polymers. His Bio and an abstract for his talk are
attached.

Best Regards,

Russell Bechmann