[AIChE] Carnegie Mellon Jeopardy Team

Alan Rempel arempel at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 13 15:10:46 EDT 2017

ChemEs,

Carnegie Mellon University is hosting a mock ChemE Jeopardy competition
next Friday (the 21st). It looks like about 8 local schools are signed up,
so it's not too much smaller than the actual competition.

It's a great event for those who want to practice for future ChemE Jeopardy
competitions, or those who can't go to the distillery tour.

I need three other people looking to show off the quality of a Stevens
education to respond to this email so we can register a team. Underclassmen
welcome.

Time and location attached. Please note that the distillery tour (21+) is
the same day.

Alan Rempel