[AIChE] : Distillery Tour Update

Nicolas Gural nick13154 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 11:56:15 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

I have been talking to the VP of the AIChE chapter at NJIT and we may have
run into a problem. NJIT has not been able to find transport to the
distillery. To fix the problem, Steve and I have discussed and we asking if
anyone if they would be willing to drive to the distillery. If not one can
drive, we can always uber there (about $7 for one way). I am attaching the
sign-up sheet to this email. Please fill this out by *7PM on Wednesday
(4/19), *so that Steve and I can decide what to do.

https://goo.gl/forms/6BLAlgqgcrcrDGA33

Best,

--
Nicolas Gural