[AIChE] Brewery Tour Date Set!

Luke Malvey lmalvey at stevens.edu
Tue Jan 24 16:00:44 EST 2017

Mark your calendars!

Thought I forgot about this right? Wrong.

Looks like the tour date will be Friday March 3rd!

If this is the worst date I could have picked (I proposed alternate Fridays
in February but this is the only date that worked) then please let me know.
If a lot of people cannot attend then I will work out a later date with the
brewery.

It looks like this event will take up most of the morning/afternoon and we
should be back around 3 or 4PM, although I have not worked out times yet so
don't hold me to it, I hate commitment.

Please RSVP using the following Google Form so I have an attendance
estimate. Cost for the tour will be $5 per student, transportation will be
included and free as shit (put that tuition to work).

And remember, only RSVP if you will be 21 by March 3rd, no one under 21 is
allowed :(

RSVP Here
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSckP_vzm2wJIfvBUwTZ41sAUvQM3ZXOkihX8JftfI1TxhRt7w/viewform>

Cheers,