[AIChE] Chem E Car 2018

Ranjeet George rgeorge at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 29 21:52:16 EDT 2017

Hello Chemical Engineers,

Chem E Car is having its first meeting for the 2018 project this *Sunday
4/2 *from* 3-5 *in *Mclean 004*.

Now is the perfect time for new members to get involved. Chem E Car is not
only a great opportunity to apply all that you have learned in the Chemical
Engineering curriculum, from General Chemistry to Reactor Design, in a
practical setting, but also to develop a close relationship with other Chem
E's .

All meetings are open to everybody regardless of skill level or major
(bring your friends). If you have any interest at all in participating,
either now or in the future, be sure to come to this meeting to get a good
idea of next years project.

On Sunday's meeting, we will review what Chem E Car is for the new members,
plan out our schedule for the rest of the semester and decide which
direction to take our project. We will be conducting research, so please
bring your laptops.

Regards,

Ranjeet George
Chemical Engineering, Class of 2020