[AIChE] GBM tonight: Alumni Speaker from Petrochemicals Industry

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 15 16:34:53 EST 2017

Hey all!

Don't forget about our meeting *to**night* (November 15th) at 9:00 pm. This
will be in our usual room, X-004.

We will be having *alumni guest speaker* from the petrochemicals industry,
Tom Cunningham, speak at our meeting! Be sure to come by if you want to
learn more about the industry and get tips from an experienced
professional.

Also, come by to hear about Thermite Hot Chocolate, how to get involved
with the Rocket Launching Project, and more exciting news!
--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology | 2020*
kchan3 at stevens.edu