[AIChE] Thermite Hot Chocolate TODAY 1-3 PM

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 29 11:01:14 EST 2017

Hey everyone!

Do you have some free time and want to enjoy the beautiful weather today?
Want free food? Want to see some thermite ignite?

Be sure to drop by *MPK Lawn* today from *1-3 pm* for our Thermite Hot
Chocolate event! There will be lots of free food and fun demonstrations! We
have *hot chocolate**, cider, brownies, cookies*, and more!

We will be igniting thermite every half hour starting at 1:00 pm.

Hope to see all of you there!

--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology | 2020*
kchan3 at stevens.edu

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>