[AIChE] American Institute of Chemical Engineers: First GBM!

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 4 22:27:55 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

Welcome back! (And also welcome to AIChE to all of our new members!) I hope
you all had a great first week of classes and day off! Come join us for our
first meeting of the semester this week. Join us to learn about our
exciting events (*rocket launching, thermite barbecue, and more!*)

*When: Wednesday, September 6th, 9:00 PM*
*Where: X 004 (basement of McLean)*

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing
all of you there!

[image: AIChE Logo]

--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology | 2020*
kchan3 at stevens.edu

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>