[AIChE] Minutes from tonight's GBM

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 7 00:08:33 EDT 2017

Hey all,

Thank you all for coming out, through the rain, to our first GBM! I hope
all of you had an enjoyable time and are looking forward to our upcoming
events.

Here is a recap of the important highlights from tonight's meeting:

   - Register for the* national organization* at aiche.org. It is free and
   a very good resource to have for jobs and networking purposes.
   - Attending* National Conference*: reach out to the e-board at
   aiche at stevens.edu.
   - *Chemecar *mailing list: reach out to Ranjeet (chemecar chair) if you
   would like to join the mailing list.
   - *Freshman Representative:* For freshmen who are looking to get more
   involved on campus and with our organization, we are looking for a freshman
   to take the role of the representative. You will a part of our minor board,
   which is a great leadership opportunity. *Send an email (asap) to
   aiche at stevens.edu <aiche at stevens.edu> to apply, detailing why you want the
   position and how you qualify.*

Also, stay posted for our updates regarding the rocket launching event. You
can always go out to AIAA meetings as well to learn more! Be sure to look
out for our revised request for the funding pamphlet.

Most of the information of what I highlighted can be found in the minutes
and powerpoint as well. Please be sure to check that out if you are unsure
of anything and feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology | 2020*
kchan3 at stevens.edu

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>