[AIChE] Thank you: Intro to Chem-E Event

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 22 20:51:56 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Thank you to all the freshmen who came out to the Intro to Chem-E event.
Hopefully, you all enjoyed it and learned more about the major. Attached
are the presentation slides as well as a link to all our faculty members
for your reference.

   - Faculty Page
   <https://www.stevens.edu/schaefer-school-engineering-science/departments/chemical-engineering-materials-science/faculty-staff>

As a side note, for those who came out to the event and are interested in
chemical engineering, feel free to join our mailing list for meeting
updates, internship opportunities, company tours, networking opportunities,
and much more. Please go to https://lists.stevens.edu/mailman/listinfo/Aiche to
subscribe to our mailing list.

--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology | 2020*
kchan3 at stevens.edu